IdleAir is great for gaming! IdleAir offers a secure, high-speed wired internet connection as part of the IdleAir Broadband options. With IdleAir’s high-speed, wired ethernet connection, you can enjoy gaming in your truck without worrying about dropped signals and other interference. IdleAir customers can connect their Xbox and PlayStation(R) PS3 consoles, and enjoy live gaming with friends and family around the world.
IdleAir Premium Service not only saves you money, but also includes 120V electricity to power all your game consoles and peripherals.
See services and prices for a complete list of IdleAir Broadband options and prices.
How to Use your Xbox, PS3, or Game Console at IdleAir:
1. Press the ethernet button on the home screen of the service module.
2. Power up your device and plug it in.
3. If your device is an Xbox or PS3 console, press “Yes”. If your device has a browser, click “No”. These steps are not necessary, because you should open a browser on your device to continue.
4. IdleAir will detect your device. If not, try restarting your device.
5. You will be taken to the IdleAir Broadband page to log in.
6. Log in to IdleAir Broadband.
7. If necessary, add time to your IdleAir Broadband account. You can pay with funds on your member card, or with a Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX.
8. From the account page, next to the detected devices’ MAC address the “Activate Device” link.
9. IdleAir will confirm success of the connection. Your device is now online and active. Good luck with your game!
Questions about using your gaming console at IdleAir? Please call customer support at (877) 738-7024.