News & Press Releases
We are happy to announce the seasonal reopening of the following locations:
- Dalton, GA (Pilot #421)- I-75 Exit 326
- Newnan, GA (Pilot #422) – I-85 Exit 41
- Pearl, MS (Flying J) – I-20/I-55 Exit 47
- Hurricane Mills, TN (Pilot #53) – I-40 Exit 143
Also, beginning Sunday, July 7th, Customer Support will be expanding their hours to midnight EST (up from 10pm EST). Customer Support will still be monitoring for any voicemails left between 12-2am EST as well. Please give us a call at (877) 738-7024 for assistance.
We get it. We know how it is trying to collect your money, get directions, find the next load, get repairs, find shops, find hotels, deal with home, do paperwork, fill out broker packets, transmit paperwork, get copies of insurance, send copies of insurance, receive money, send money, update USDOT information, get permits, UCC filings, prepare for USDOT audits, and more. You have to take care of all these things in addition to actually operating 80,000 lbs. between locations safely and securely. If that isn’t enough, you must remain compliant with various state laws, deal with ports of entry, get permits, and make sure you relate compliantly with the United States Department of Transportation. We get it!
There’s so much to do and that’s why it takes a resilient person to be able to deal with all the rules, regulations, and frustrations of owning a business in the trucking industry. At ACME, we understand how hard it is to make sure all your t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted, and run a profitable trucking company. Maintaining positive cash flow can be a challenge as it’s difficult just to keep up with operations, let alone the flow of your money and where it is in the process at different times.
For more information, please visit:
eNow solar systems help you:
– Avoid jumpstarts, reduce sulfation and downtime related to dead batteries
– Can potentially double battery life**
– Excellent wintertime pairing with existing bunkheaters
– Improve fuel economy by reducing parasitic load on alternator
IdleAir service helps you:
– Sleep better without noise, vibration, and exhaust
– Save on fuel and engine repair
Your bundle includes:
– 200 hours of free IdleAir Service and 1 free month of Broadband Service (Total value: $456)***
– eNow 50-watt battery maintainer with smart-charge control technology (Value: $449)
– Solar Charger & 3-Way Light – great for emergency cab lighting, camping, and charging cell phones (Value: $75)
Total Value: $980
Your Cost: $475
You Save: $505
ORDER NOW! Call (877) 738-7024
Major credit cards accepted, offer ends
12/31/2018 Extended ’til 3/31/2019!
* Based on IdleAir and eNow composite estimates from actual usage
** Mesilla Valley independent lab testing.
*** Must use half of the hours by 4/30/2019
Requires $100 deposit, IdleAir’s Premium Service is immediately available and the Broadband month starts whenever driver chooses to activate it. eNow Solar System package requires 6-8 weeks order and delivery time.
a $75 value
The Maple multi-function device works as a light source and a smartphone charger. It’s a convenient source of mobile power for outdoor activities, such as camping, boating, and hiking, or in the event of a power outage. Includes a solar module, LED lamp with USB port, and USB cable.
Call for details: (877) 738-7024
Via Tennessee Clean Fuels:
- IdleAir AirDock service is now available on I-95 between exits 61 & 62 in Madison, CT.
Via Times Free Press:
Three Chattanooga Programs Honored for Sustainable Transportation
October 23rd, 2017:
Enjoy Basic Service (HVAC & 120v Power) for only $1.69/hour (tax not included) at Eco Travel Plaza in Crossville, TN.
August 28, 2017:
IdleAir is pleased to announce the opening of our new location in Kenly, NC:
IdleAir at Big Boy’s Truck Stop
I-95 Exit 105
595 Bagley Road
Kenly, NC 27542
Enjoy FREE BASIC SERVICE (HVAC + 120v Power)
extended again through May 31st, 2018!! through October 31st, 2017 extended through March 31st, 2018